Client Success Coordinator
As part of the Client Success Team (CST), the Client Success Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that the complete implementation and support process for all new MakeShift clients exceeds their expectations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Owning the implementation process with new MakeShift clients from account creation through training which includes:
- Development of detailed project plans and schedules working with the client to help meet their internal deadlines.
- Following through on action plans with clients by working cooperatively to adhere to the project timelines and expectations.
- Elevating concerns/issues by appropriately communicating with those who need to be involved internally as well as with the client.
- Post implementation support for MakeShift clients ensuring that their use of the software continues to meet their expectations.
- Identify, build and develop working relationships with MakeShift clients by acquiring their feedback before, during and after the implementation process to ensure that MakeShift continually meets their needs and expectations in addition to helping strengthen the product.
- Appropriately sharing client feedback on an on-going basis with team members.
- Work closely with technical and sales teams to help create workforce management solutions
- Analyze existing client process and tools, with the goal of identifying gaps and opportunities to improve our implementation process along with our client’s use of MakeShift.
- Help ensure internal and client facing implementation related documents are complete and accurately up to date on an ongoing basis.
- Motivated to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative and highly collaborative environment.
- Very proficient with technology and technical concepts (iOS, Android, Mac, Windows).
- Strong analytical mind with a proven attention to detail and experienced problem-solving skills.
- Easily manage and execute client success milestones.
- Exceptional customer service focus including the ability to problem solve while balancing the needs of both the client and the company.
- Proven ability to proactively take initiative and work independently with clients as required.
- Strong, client and solution focused with exceptional interpersonal communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong time management skills, self-motivated and comfortable handling multiple projects simultaneously.
Interested applicants should email their cover letter and resume to email@example.com referencing “Client Success Coordinator” in your subject line. Please note that only applicants chosen for interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in AppColony.