Intermediate iOS Developer
The successful applicant will be expected to work a 40-hour week (typically 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, or similar).
- Development of in-house and custom built-to-order mobile applications for the iOS platform (phones and tablets) in Swift and Objective-C.
- Working closely with our design team, you will implement attractive, intuitive and reliable user interfaces and user workflows.
- Working within agile feature teams and with a project manager on a variety of sprint-based projects, you will deliver high quality products within efficient timelines.
- You will be expected to track your time and development milestones in tools such as JIRA and Harvest.
- You will use Git and GitHub to manage source code, along with the use of feature branches, pull requests and peer reviews to ensure high code quality and adherence to standards and coding guidelines.
Skills & Requirements:
- Engineering or Computer Science background
- 3 or more years of experience developing native iOS apps (Objective-C and/or Swift, iOS SDKs)
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Git and GitHub
- Experience writing clients for RESTful web services (JSON)
- Experience with design patterns such as MVVM or MVP
- App Store administration (certificates, provisioning profiles etc.)
Nice to Have:
- Android development experience
- Web backend experience (Rails, Node.js, whatever)
- You’ve released your own iOS app(s) on the App Store
- You’re active on GitHub or Stack Overflow. Send us your username.
- Strong database knowledge
- UI/UX design skills
- Experience writing Unit/UI tests
- CI/CD and automation tools (fastlane, match, Jenkins, CircleCI)